Welcome to the AudioSmile Forum!

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you access to view all discussions, but registering an account will give you access to post in discussions, create your own threads, communicate privately with other enthusiasts, respond to polls and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

After you join - You must email admin and ask for your registration to be completed. This is to stop spam. If you don't do this, you will not be able to post.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us for support.

To register now click here.

Old 13th November 2008, 05:33   #1
markf

Spectral DMC 30 for Sale

I posted this on PFM and AOS but almost forgot Zerogain

My Spectral DMC30 is for sale. I am the second owner and I bought it used from Music lovers in
Berkeley and used it with my DMA 90.
I’m in California but willing to mail to UK/Europe, currently the pre-amp is configured for
110V but can be configured for 230V.
The pre-amp is in good condition , there are 3 blemishes on the front panel and I have tried to
show these as honestly as possible. (see the zoomed pics)
The LEDs for volume and balance are orange color .It is the pre amp sitting on the Spectral
box that is for sale (just to save any confusion)

I’m looking for $3000 US dollars for a 110V buyer or $3250 for a non 110V buyer to cover the
conversion cost. Payment by PayPal probably the best and we can split the fee.
If any one is interested let me know, mailing cost to the UK could be around $300 US including
insurance and you might have to pay import duty .
I have the box ,manual and remote control.

Any questions let me know.

Mark

Here it is :-

I have circled the marks on the front panel

Close ups here

here is the back

markf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2009, 16:58   #2
Martin Leung

hello Mark, I have interest of your DMC-30, would you please send me the detail of DMC-30? please send to martin_leung@live.hk
Martin Leung is offline Reply With Quote